Phillip L. Turner Fire Protection Scholarship (2018)
FAMA is offering one (1) $5,000 scholarship to a full-time sophomore, junior or senior student currently registered for the upcoming year of a four-year fire protection engineering program or a full-time master’s degree program in fire protection engineering or administration. This scholarship is only available to Fire Protection Engineering or Administration students enrolled in an accredited university or college located within the United States or Canada.
Congratulations to Brett Seggerman – 2017 Scholarship Award Recipient
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Applicant must be a full-time sophomore, junior or senior student currently registered in the upcoming school year.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a four-year program or a full-time master’s degree program in fire protection engineering or administration with an accredited university or college located within the United States or Canada.
- Application requirements detailed below must be received by the deadline.
DEADLINES AND DATES:
- Application Period: September 1, 2017 to June 1, 2018 (Close Date: 6/1/18)
- Application Evaluation Period: June 15 to July 15, 2018
- Recipient to be Announced by: July 31, 2018
- Scholarship to be Awarded by: August 15, 2018
Applications must be submitted via the online form. Click here to submit your application.
Applicants are required to have the following submitted directly via mail or e-mail.
Mailed documents must be postmarked with a date of no later than 6/1/18.
- Official transcripts including cumulative college grade point and courses taken at the college or university. Digital transcript files sent by the college or university are preferred.
- Letter or letters of recommendation by school professor or appropriate department head. Only letters of recommendation received direct from the professor or department head are accepted. Email to email@example.com
Mailing Address: FAMA, PO Box 3065, Ocala, FL 34478
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Scholarship Award Recipient
2015 Scholarship Award Recipient