Sales Account Manager
Wildfire has been a leading distributor of a broad range of firefighting equipment for almost a century offering portable pumps, slip-ons, fire line hardware, backpacks, fire hose, foam, forestry tools, portable water tanks, personal protective equipment and many more related products. Wildfire has facilities located in strategic locations throughout Canada and the United States.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Account Manager, reporting directly to the President/CEO and based out of our US corporate head office located in Vancouver, WA. The Account Manager will manage sales of the Company‚Äôs products and services for the entire US market, in particular, our key forestry agency accounts.
- Responsible for retaining and increasing sales and gross margins with key corporate accounts.
- Ability to identify and qualify business development opportunities through existing product lines and company resources to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
Details of functions:
- Diligently forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company‚Äôs products.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with President
- Provides quarterly results assessments of key corporate accounts.
- Participate in regional forestry table top, conferences and tradeshows.
- Establishes personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers for each key account.
- Develop strategic and action plans to improve market share in key product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Plays an active role with the Product Development and Marketing team by providing them with valuable customer feedback on product features, requirements including competitive intelligence.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent time management and direct selling skills
- A minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in sales management or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies
- Willingness to travel and work on a national base
- A valid driver‚Äôs license.
Skills & Competencies:
- University degree in marketing or business studies is preferred.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Proven leadership and ability to drive and motivate sales teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective channel management
- Building effective teams
- Knowledge of the Fire industry an asset
- Familiarity and expertise with CRM software
If you feel you are up for this challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Wildfire please visit us at: www.wildfire-env.com
A growing fire/rescue business located in the North Central U.S. (Iowa, South Dakota, Minnesota region) is currently seeking a full time Business Development Manager.
This position will be responsible for inside sales support including: overseeing the internal activities related to bids/quotes, directing support staff, and communicating with the external sales force and dealer network. This position will also include development of new sales/business opportunities to build market position within the fire/rescue industry and/or other business opportunities.
Minimal overnight travel requirements (less than 20%). A company vehicle will be provided for business-related travel.
Three to five years prior experience in the fire/rescue industry is preferred. The right candidate must have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and perform well in a goal-oriented environment.
This is a full time position that offers competitive salary (commensurate with experience and skills) and a solid benefits package. Interested candidates should send a resume (including recent work history) to learn more about this opportunity.
Please send information to: email@example.com.
KME Product Specialist
KME is currently seeking a Product Specialist to demonstrate and promote the KME Aerial Product line worldwide.
This position requires extensive travel mostly in North America and is a hands-on, operational position for the KME Aerial Product line. Requires direct customer interaction and extensive working relations with the KME distribution network.
A qualified applicant must have a sales background, be a self starter and quick to learn new skills for this dynamic and fluid environment. Prior fire service experience is a plus but not necessary. A passion for working directly with first responders to help them perform their duties safely is a must.
Qualified applicant is not required to re-locate. Applicant needs to have a clean driving record, posses or the ability to acquire a motor vehicle CDL and pass the DOT physical requirements. Comprehensive benefit package included.
VP, Sales KME Fire Apparatus