REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
CENTRAL UNITED STATES REGION
EMERGENCY VEHICLE SALES
Maintainer Custom Bodies, located in Rock Rapids, Iowa, is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead the way in expanding their market share in the Central United States region and via internal direct sales. Our company specializes in the sale of emergency, fire, and rescue vehicles. The ideal candidate will be able to travel as needed within the assigned region, possess knowledge and contacts within the fire and emergency vehicle markets, and have strong sales experience in developing dealer networks. This position requires frequent overnight travel, meeting with fire departments and municipalities to promote our products.
The ideal candidate will work from the corporate office in Rock Rapids, IA, but other options may be considered. This position requires a disciplined, self-starter who enjoys working with people. This is a challenging job and is perfect for someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment in an exciting industry.
If you are interested in a sales management career with a stable, growing company please submit your resume to: email@example.com.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel as needed within region.
- Ability to communicate the company goals to the dealer network as well as implement an effective plan to achieve the desired results.
- Able to work effectively with management at the corporate level to develop strategies to achieve the desired increase in market share.
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales management experience
- Industry experience in any of the following markets is preferred: Fire Services, OEM Apparatus, Industrial Systems, sales of commercial/professional vehicles.
- Development of a dealer network to meet sales plans
- Coordinating the preparation of annual plans by dealers for sales and marketing plans
- Market analysis and competitors' activities, development activities and events aimed at stimulating sales.
- Prepare quotes and specifications.
- Coordinate in-house sales activities and internet sales.
- Planning and coordination of delivery vehicles to dealers
- Provision of information, technical, legal and advertising support to dealers in sales and marketing as well as individual bid specifications.
- Identify and attend regional trade shows
- Manage sales and marketing expense budget.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position offers competitive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits package that includes, profit sharing, health insurance, dental insurance, 401K.
- Base Salary (contingent on qualification)
- Monthly commission program
- Company Cell phone
- Company Vehicle
- Monthly expense budget
KME Product Specialist
KME is currently seeking a Product Specialist to demonstrate and promote the KME Aerial Product line worldwide.
This position requires extensive travel mostly in North America and is a hands-on, operational position for the KME Aerial Product line. Requires direct customer interaction and extensive working relations with the KME distribution network.
A qualified applicant must have a sales background, be a self starter and quick to learn new skills for this dynamic and fluid environment. Prior fire service experience is a plus but not necessary. A passion for working directly with first responders to help them perform their duties safely is a must.
Qualified applicant is not required to re-locate. Applicant needs to have a clean driving record, posses or the ability to acquire a motor vehicle CDL and pass the DOT physical requirements. Comprehensive benefit package included.
VP, Sales KME Fire Apparatus