REGISTER ONLINE TODAY by clicking the link above or via: https://www.fama.org/spring 2022/
email within 48 business hours of submitting your meeting registration,
please contact Sonya Kelly, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-843-3404.
If you’ve already registered but, want to register a spouse or guest* to attend
please contact Sonya Kelly at email@example.com or 352-843-3404.
For accurate seating and F&B planning reasons,
please register any additional spouses or guests no later than Friday, February 11, 2022.
MEETING REGISTRATION FEES AND ASSOCIATION POLICIES
- Employees of member companies: $350 per person
- Each employee must complete a separate registration form
- Guests (non-employee) / Spouses- $200 per person (Employees of member companies are not eligible for the reduced Spouse/Guest Fee.)
- Children 11 years or more – $200 per person
- Children 3-10 – $100 per person
- Children under 3 – no charge
- The Association does not offer an “a la carte” meeting fee schedule.
- Meeting fees may be modified as necessary by the Board on notice to the membership.
ASSOCIATION MEETING REGISTRATION AND ATTENDEE POLICIES –
- FAMA Member Representatives are defined as full-time, direct-paid, active employees of FAMA member companies in good standing.
- Attendance at membership meetings is limited to FAMA Member Representatives and their spouses or guests. Consultants of member companies are not permitted.
- All member representatives and guests attending or participating in any of the event functions are required by the Association policies to be registered.
- Attendee badges are required at all event functions.
- Member companies must be current and in good standing for representatives to attend.
- Members are reminded that FAMA policies prohibit direct selling during meeting events and in common areas of the hotel where members socialize and network.
REFUND POLICY –
- Annual membership meeting registration fees will not be refunded but, will be credited toward the next Spring Membership Meeting.
- Meeting registration fee credits are valid for one year.
- Due to hotel food and beverage order requirements, cancellations received within seven days of the start of the event and without extenuating circumstances, are not valid for credit.
- Attendee cancellations must be submitted in writing and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEETING DRESS CODE – Meetings are casual (shorts are acceptable). Dinner is business casual (no shorts). Jackets and ties are not required.
HOTEL RESERVATION DETAILS
The Don CeSar Hotel
3400 Gulf Boulevard
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
Hotel Main Phone: 727-360-1881
Event Dates: February 26 thru March 1, 2022
(For details see Preliminary Overall Event Schedule provided below.)
- Click HERE to make your hotel reservations
- Hotel Reservation Phone Number: 800-282-1116 be sure to specify group name: “FFF219”
- Group Room Rate: $319/night plus resort fee and applicable taxes
(Based on availability, the group room block rate is applicable 2/23/22 – 3/4/22)
- Note: For cross-check purposes, please make your hotel reservations under the name of the FAMA member representative attending the meeting.
Room Reservation Deadline has been extended to: Friday, January 28, 2022
To accommodate all member requests and fulfill our room block commitment, the hotel has extended the reservation deadline to January 28, 2022. After January 28th, any remaining rooms in the block will be returned to the hotel and the group rate will no longer be available.
Discounted Resort Fee:
FAMA has negotiated a reduced Hotel Resort Fee of $18 + tax per room, per day. The standard fee is $38. Please disregard the resort fee copy on the hotel reservation website, this is their standard copy and cannot be revised.
The Resort Fee provides the following: WiFi, complimentary tastings, two bottled waters per day, in-room coffee, 24-hour access to the fitness center, yoga and aerobics classes daily, turndown service, non-motorized watersport rentals (9AM – 12PM), pool and beach games, half-day access to Camp CeSar for kids 4-12, 3 lounge chairs and an umbrella per room per day (cabanas and additional loungers pay add on).
Discounted Self-Parking: FAMA attendees receive Self-Parking for $20 per day. The standard fee is $24. NOTE: Valet Parking is currently $31.00 per day.
10% Discount on Spa Oceana Services
10% Discount on Beach Rentals – Chairs, Lounges, Umbrellas, and Cabanas (based on availability)
- Hotel Reservation Policy – For each Spring Meeting the Association negotiates a special room rate each year for the members of FAMA and contracts a fixed number of rooms in the room block. After the room block closes, the Association’s reduced room block rate is no longer available. Contracted hotel room blocks are based on past meeting attendance. Reservations in the room block are provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hotel Cancellation Policies
- Cancellations must be made five (5) days prior to reservation arrival date/time to avoid a charge equal to 100% of estimated remaining room rates per night and applicable taxes.
- Early departures or checking out prior to your original reservation departure date, will be assessed a charge of 100% of the rate for each remaining night including taxes and fees.
- A deposit equal to the first night room and tax is due at the time of booking.
You must book your hotel reservation separately and directly with the hotel– either online or by phone by Friday, January 28, 2022.
Sunday, February 27, 2022
The Deadline to Register for Golf is: Friday, February 11, 2022.
Bardmoor Golf & Tennis Club
8001 Cumberland Road
Seminole, FL 33777
Golf: $125.00/pp includes green fees, golf cart, lunch, and round-trip transportation.
NOTE: The bus will depart the hotel promptly at 11:30 AM.
Club Rentals: Due to the current supply chain issues, club rentals are extremely limited for 2022 and are available on a first come, first served basis only. While the course is trying to get more rental clubs in stock, there are no promises. Please contact the golf course direct at 727-392-1045 to arrange for club rentals.
An option for shipping your clubs is www.shipsticks.com.
The schedule for the tournament follows:
11:30 AM Bus departs from The Don CeSar Hotel
12:00 PM Lunch
1:00 PM Shotgun start
5:30 Return to the hotel (approximate time)
Register for the meeting and golf at the same time using the red “REGISTER TO ATTEND” button at the top of the page.
To register for golf only (separate from the meeting registration), please click HERE.
The Deadline to Register for Golf: Friday, February 11, 2022
Dress Code and Proper Conduct – Proper attire and conduct are strictly enforced. Damages to persons, the golf course, equipment, rental clubs, golf cars, or clubhouse facilities are the responsibility of the individual accountable.
For questions regarding the golf tournament, please contact Ron Truhler at 574-850-2395 or Sonya Kelly at 352-843-3404.
NOTE: With exception to full event cancellations, golf registration fees and club rentals are not subject to refund or valid towards credit of future meeting registration fees.
PRELIMINARY OVERALL EVENT SCHEDULE
To download the above Preliminary Overall Event Schedule click HERE.
SPOUSE / GUEST EVENT INFORMATION
Details on the 2022 Spouse / Guest Event Sponsors Will Be Announced Soon
Monday, February 28, 2022 – 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Schedule for Event:
9:00 AM promptly – the bus will depart The Don CeSar Hotel
12:30 PM – Return to the hotel for lunch
There is no additional fee for registered spouses and guests but,
advance registration is required for event planning purposes.
TECHNICAL COMMITTEE PLANNING MEETING
Tentative Date and Times: Saturday, February 26th
1:00 – 5:00 PM EST
The Don CeSar Hotel
Meeting room: TBA
Refreshments will be served.
For planning purposes, an additional registration for this meeting is required.
Watch your emails for details on how to register.
The meeting agenda will be posted.
(This meeting is OPEN to all FAMA member company representatives with or without a full conference registration.
Attendance is limited to full-time, direct-paid, active employees of FAMA member companies in good standing.
Consultants of member companies are NOT permitted.)