Committees -> Education-Surveys Committee
- Committee Mission Statement
- Committee Objectives
- Committee Policies
- Committee Procedures
- Committee Chairs
As a FAMA member if you would like to be part of a committee, please contact the committee chairperson.
The mission of the Education-Surveys Committee is to help strengthen the FAMA member companies by providing valuable data.
- To conduct an Industry Outlook Survey on a regular basis.
- To conduct Member Outlook Surveys.
- Committee Composition – The FAMA Education Committee shall consist of a Chair, appointed by the President, and additional members. Where required, the committee will assist and be assisted by other FAMA Committees to accomplish it’s mission and objectives.
- Budget – The committee shall develop a budget that shall be within the guidelines as established by the President and Board of Directors, to provide for the tools and resources necessary to implement its mission and objectives.
- Programs – The committee shall be responsible for the following programs:
- Industry Outlook Survey
- Member Outlook Survey
- Meetings are to be as needed by phone or scheduled in conjunction with other industry functions and meetings
- All policies and procedures will be reviewed on an annual basis and recommendations for change will be forwarded or presented to the board for review and approval.
- The Committee will make a recommendation to the board for the necessary budget requested to support the committee’s activities and programs on an annual basis as requested by The Board of Directors.
- Upon establishment of the planning directives and program budgets, the Committee will work together to accomplish its mission on a timely basis and communicate with the FAMA Administrative Assistant.
Phil Gerace (Task Force Tips)
Jerry Conley (Pierce Manufacturing, Inc.)