Phillip L. Turner Fire Protection Scholarship (2017)
FAMA is offering one (1) $5,000 scholarship to a full-time sophomore, junior or senior student currently registered in the upcoming year of a four-year fire protection engineering program or a full-time master’s degree program in fire protection engineering or administration. Applicants from Oklahoma State University, University of Maryland or other Universities offering similar programs will be eligible for this award.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Applicant must be a full-time sophomore, junior or senior student currently registered in the upcoming school year.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a four-year fire protection engineering program.
- Or applicant must be enrolled in a full-time master’s degree program in fire protection engineering or administration.
DEADLINES AND DATES:
- Application Period: September 1, 2016 to June 1, 2017 (Close Date: 6/1/17)
- Application Evaluation Period: June 15 to July 15, 2017
- Recipient to be Announced by: July 31, 2017
- Scholarship to be Awarded by: August 15, 2017
Applications must be submitted via the online form. Click here to submit your application.
Applicants are required to have the following submitted directly via mail or e-mail.
Mailed documents must be postmarked with a date of no later than 6/1/17.
- Official transcripts including cumulative college grade point and courses taken at the college or university.
- Letter or letters of recommendation by school professor or appropriate department head.
Mailing Address: FAMA, PO Box 3065, Ocala, FL 34478
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org