Committees -> Long Range Planning Committee
- Committee Mission Statement
- Committee Members
- Committee Objectives
- Committee Policies
- Committee Chairperson
The mission of the Long Range Planning Committee is to provide direction for the future of the FAMA organization by developing a five-year plan identifying long-term goals and objectives, and updating the plan on an annual basis.
Past President (Chair)
Vice President (Vice Chair)
- Provide critical information necessary in helping FAMA constituents make informed decisions.
- Maintain an accurate website.
- Maintain a user friendly site.
- Provide consistency and continuity of purpose for the association.
- Update association mission statement and objectives to align with long-term goals and objectives
- Identify membership and organizational issues that will impact the association in the long term.
- Develop long-term goals and objectives that will give the association a focus that spans the year-to-year operations of the association.
The LRP process is member driven and should include but not be limited to:
- Member Survey (Formal survey of membership at least every five (5) years
- Industry Issues
- FAMA Interests and Issues